The Good Clinical Trials Collaborative has launched a 6-week public consultation on their guidance for Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs), ending 30 September.
Visit goodtrials.org to see the guidance and provide your feedback. English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese and Spanish language versions are all available for downlaod.
Good RCTs provide reliable evidence that enable informed changes in healthcare practice. Good Clinincal Trials Collaborative ambitions that this guidance makes it easier to do good RCTs which will inform future care.
But first, your input is needed. The consultation asks for your reflections on these questions about the guidance:
- Are there aspects that need strengthening?
- Are there aspects that need more emphasis?
- Are there important omissions? Is something missing?
- Is there unnecessary duplication or repetition?
- Could the clarity be improved?
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.